Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
By using this web site you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be use within the validity period.
- Vouchers can be extended for three months on payment of an extension fee of £15.00 this can only be done once.
- Once you book your day, you cannot cancel at short notice if you do then you will loose your day and your voucher will be invalid. Standard consumer rights apply.
- All vouchers are subject to a minimum 24 hour cancellation policy.
- We may have to cancel your day due to bad weather conditions if this happens your voucher is still valid for you to re-book as normal.
- All vouchers are sold subject to availability.
- All vouchers are none refundable.
- No show invalidates your voucher.
- Maximum 1 spectators for free, additional at £5.00
- Show and outside events;
- All shows and events once booked can not be canceled at short notice, payment in full would still need to be made.
- Once a booking is confirmed, either by word, email or letter then cancellation is at the discretion of North East Falconry
- Late payments on our commercial bird control contracts will be immediately passed onto “My Credit Controllers Limited”. Our commercial bird control T&Cs are different.