Bird Pest control,
Here at North East Falconry we have a proven track record in providing a discreet and a wide range of effective bird control services for all types of bird problems.
From working at wide variety of sites including industrial sites, heritage sites, construction sites, office blocks, shopping centre’s, airports, farms, fisheries and ports. We recommend one of our technicians assess your site to fully understand the bird control problem.
Typical bird control and bird deterrent measures we may use includes:
- Bird control using proofing techniques such as netting, bird wire and bird spiking
- Bird control using modern proofing techniques – electric or gel deterrents (ideal for listed buildings and historic buildings)
- Bird scaring using our birds of prey as a natural deterrent.
The most common bird species that create bird control problems in the UK are gulls and pigeons,
Frequent bird problems we deal with include:
- Bird fouling – deposits on buildings, solar paneling, cars, stock, rooftops, plant machinery or walkways can be a significant hazard and health and safety risk
- Aggressive behaviour – very common during the nesting season (Mar – Sept)
- Nesting in or on buildings – clogging drains, flues encouraging insect infestation
- Noise – Some bird species are very loud, for example the gull calls can be disruptive to business or residential areas
Other problem bird species that come into conflict with businesses and organisations are canada geese, starlings and corvids (crows, rooks, ravens, jackdaws) which create health and safety issues, depositing bird mess and creating destruction wherever they go.
Our Pest Control technicians are,
- Have the knowledgeable and are qualified to provide Pest Control
- Provide site risk assessment surveys
- We will Consult and advise on legislation
- Tailored and cost effective bird control, bird deterrent or bird proofing solutions
- Peace of mind bird control activities that are legal
- Discreet and professional service
Effective rat, mouse and rodents control is essential to maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment. Rodents can also inflict costly damage to property, stock and foodstuffs. as well as carrying carrying diseases such as salmonella, E.coli and Weil’s disease and possibly ticks, mites or fleas.
Signs that you may have a rodents:
* Rats and mice, produce characteristic ‘stale’ odours, which can be easily recognised
* scratching or gnawing noises in the wall, floor or roof space
* droppings in or around your workplace
* damage to your property such as chewed furnishings, fittings, desks, cables or torn up insulation
* nests with shredded material such as insulation, paper or packaging
* stock damage
North east falconry provides
* fast response with no call out charges
* a free site risk assessment survey
* recommendations of rodent control measures such the installation of proofing to block entry points
* regular service agreements with regular visits to monitor, control and prevent rodent infestations
* discreet and professional service
Slide show below is past and present companies we have worked with providing pest control, mainly bird control.